Finding the right plot to build our house is a very important step so that the end result is what we want. There are many factors that must be carefully considered before deciding on the purchase of the plot
Select the Lot
What you should consider before choosing a plot of land
- What orientation can the house that will be built on the plot have?
- Are there many or few trees in the area?
- Are there free squares in the surrounding area?
- What natural lighting does it have? If you like sunlight, is there enough light?
- How much vehicle traffic is there around the plot
- There is noise from cars, factories, planes, etc.
- There is disturbing lighting from neighboring buildings, fields, cars, businesses, etc.
- Are there contamination, annoying smells, soot or dust in the atmosphere?